About Me

Mi foto

Criaturas del cine: personas que se ven atraídas por el cine. Viven el cine, respiran el cine, son criaturas del cine. 
Con la tecnología de Blogger.

jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

Work outfit and make up

I was feeling inspired by Snow White and the Huntsman today. As I have mentioned before (and will probably mention a lot) I am broke. This means my clothing and make up options tends to be limited to hand me downs and drugstore make up. While this can be frustrating sometimes it doesn't mean I can't look nice and be geeky.

So, I was feeling flirty and dark today and this is what I ended up wearing on my face and body for work. Oh and in case anyone's wondering that is my mother's place and yes... she already has it decorated for Christmas. I should do a post on my geeky tiny, tiny little home.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario